Friday, February 24

My Daughter, The Writer

My daughter Alycia is smart but you'd never guess it underneath that overbearing teenage attitude (she just turned 13 three days ago). I know it in the way she stays up late (like her brother) to finish her homework assignments, ignoring even my nag that they go to bed! (lol...reminds me of myself back then). An hour ago, Alycia hands me a paper she has been working on all evening. Here is her 7th grade writing assignment on the 60s, and my edits. I hope to groom her into a good writer someday.


(click on image to enlarge)

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning,

Alycia's writing is very good and you're a great editor yourself.

Thanks for sharing.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Vam Leej said...

Hi rose. yes, she's the type of person who if you encourage, she tries harder. Btw, we're doing her 13th bday party with her friends this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home