Friday, April 7

Grandpa may be dying

We just got a call today that my grandfather (my mom's dad) just suffered a serious brain aneurism. The prognosis is not optismic and we're all fearing that he may go. He suffered a heart attack not long ago and his diabetes is getting worse. He's almost 90 years old. My mother is flying to Stockton, CA tomorrow along with two aunts. If it's serious, I may join them a few days later. But if it can wait, I'll drive instead. I guess instead of driving eastcoast first, I'll go west. Gosh...life is so sad right now. I'm so damn depressed.

Rented 4 romantic comedies tonight. I have so much on my mind right now, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight (tearin' right now) :( *sniff*

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can, go visit Grandpa while you still can. Life is short and unpredicatable. The best part of life is being with your loved ones. Hope grandpa is improving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home