Sunday, April 2

Love

It's raining hard here in Minnesota for the first time. Vincent and Alycia are sound asleep on my bed in my "little house", a guest house outside my mother's home on her property. I've been living here for 2 weeks now. It's the first time the three of us are sleeping in one room without mommy.

We just watched a couple movies (Ice Princess & North Country). The main storylines were great and all but it was the subplot that jerked my tear. Both exhibit how loving parents are of their children. That we will do everything in our powers to protect and love them. Just watching my babies (teenagers now, but they are still my babies) sleeping next to me here makes me both happy and sad. I love them dearly. Sometmes, they are my only motivation in life.

Earlier in the day, we went to the mall. Pigged out at this Mexican restaurant...oh, they got awesome nachos and mango salsa (free!). Bought a couple of mice for $3, but $4 on food (did we get con'd?). Named them brownie and marshmello. Then went to the movies and watched Ice Age 2. A great movie (funny!)! Had a great day with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home